How to re-broadcast to YouTube Live
With RTMP-Re-Broadcasting you are able to stream your show to any RTMP capable live-stream-provider, server or service. Simply activate "RTMP-Re-Broadcasting" in your channel settings and insert the "Streaming URL" and "Stream Name". Now any live show you produce in this channel will be pushed to the entered streaming service.
This step by step will show you how to send a stream from make.tv to YouTube Live.
1. Login to YouTube and click on My Channel.
2. Now click on “Video Manger”
3. Please select “Live Events” from the left menu.
4. On the next page you have to click on “New live event”.
5. Please fill in all fields and click on “Create event”
6. On the next page “Ingestion Settings” please select “Customized Ingestion” and Stream720p (720p)
7. Please choose “Other encoders” for “Select your encoder”
8. Please copy the URL from the field "Primary Server URL" and go to make.tv
9. On make.tv please go ahead and follow these steps:
9a. Go to “My Channel”
9b. Open your “Channel settings”
9c. Select the “Output” tab and activate the “RTMP-Re-Broadcasting” functionality
9d. Paste the copied URL into the field "RTMP-URL" of the make.tv form. Then copy the string from "Stream Name" into the same-named field "Stream Name" of the make.tv channel options form.
Save your settings by clicking on the "Save" Button.