How to re-broadcast to Ustream
With RTMP-Re-Broadcasting you are able to stream your show to any RTMP capable live-stream-provider, server or service. Simply activate "RTMP-Re-Broadcasting" in your channel settings and insert the "Streaming URL" and "Stream Name". Now any live show you produce in this channel will be pushed to the entered streaming service.
This step by step will show you how to send a stream from make.tv to Ustream.
1. Login to USTREAM and click on your user.
2. Now go into your channel.
3. Please select “Remote” from the left menu.
4. Please copy the URL from the field "RTMP URL" and go to make.tv
5. On make.tv please go ahead as followed
5a. Go to “My Channel”
5b. Open your “Channel settings”
5c. Select the “Output” tab and activate the “RTMP-Re-Broadcasting” functionality
5d. Paste the copied URL into the field "RTMP-URL" of the make.tv form. Then copy the string from "Stream Name" into the same-named field "Stream Name" of the make.tv channel options form.
Save your settings with clicking on the "Save" Button.